Video-presentation Submission Guidelines
The submission deadline for the video recording is November 19, 2021.
The process for creating and uploading your video-presentation consists of three steps:
- Prepare the presentation (ppt / pdf) and environment.
- Download the provided software and record your lecture.
- Complete the Pre-Recording Speaker Form.
Although not mandatory, we highly recommend using the provided software (Screencast-o-matic) for video recording.
Length of presentation
- The maximum length of a video-presentation for a regular paper is 20 minutes.
- The maximum length of a video-presentation for a short paper is 12 minutes.
- The maximum length of a video-presentation for a work-in-progress paper is 10 minutes.
All video-presentations must be recorded and uploaded to Underline by the provided deadline.
Do not forget to complete the Pre-Recording Speaker Form in order to finalize the upload process. The form is available at the following URL: https://ieeenca2021prerecording.paperform.co/.
For any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.